Adobe Creative Cloud is a collection of desktop and mobile applications and services used for designing print and online media assets, video editing, web development, and photography. Apps include: Acrobat Pro, Photoshop, and more.
Do you only need to view, print, or comment on PDFs?
If you only need to view, print, or comment on PDFs, use Adobe Acrobat Reader. On Berkeley Desktop computers, use "BigFix" or "Self Service" to install Adobe Acrobat Reader. For computers without Berkeley Desktop, download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Who is Eligible for Adobe
To use Adobe Creative Cloud, you must:
- Activate Adobe Creative Cloud (use @berkeley.edu address)
- If you don't already have it installed, install Adobe Creative Cloud
- Sign in with @berkeley.edu address (choose “Company or School Account”)
- Activation expires August of 2023, after which re-activation is needed
- It may take up to 4 hours after activation before Adobe Creative Cloud can be used
In order to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud, you must uninstall all the Adobe apps first. You will not be able to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud if there are apps still installed on your computer.
More about Adobe
Creative Cloud Storage is not suitable for data classified as sensitive, including certain personally identifiable human subject data. Any data stored here should be intended for public access (Protection Level P1). See: Data Classification Standard(link is external).