- This website was created by the Software@Berkeley team.
- Branding identity and design from Office of Communications & Public Affairs
- Icons from Smashicons on Flaticon; Artdabana@Design, Adrien Coquet on The Noun Project.
- Photos are courtesy of Office of Communications & Public Affairs, Keegan Houser, Hulda Nelson, Elena Zhukova and Tom Holdford.
- All material is copyrighted to UC Regents.
Our website uses Open Berkeley, a custom content management solution built with Drupal and hosted on Pantheon. Open Berkeley is a turnkey web platform solution for UC Berkeley campus websites. Campus employees with no prior web experience can use Open Berkeley's powerful toolset to easily build sophisticated websites, and customers can rely on Open Berkeley to provide critical solutions to ongoing Security, Accessibility, and Maintenance issues. To learn more or start building an Open Berkeley website for your campus website, visit the Open Berkeley website.