UC Berkeley has migrated access to Adobe creative products from license keys to named users via the Adobe Creative Cloud for Enterprise. This will require you to login with your organization credentials, including username and password, to access, download and install Creative Cloud applications. Key benefits of accessing Adobe Creative Cloud include:
- Latest and greatest- Get the latest versions of Adobe’s creative desktop apps — including Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, InDesign CC, and all-new Experience Design CC (Beta).
- Stay connected- Adobe CreativeSync automatically connects your desktop and mobile apps and cloud services, keeping all your assets up to date and at your fingertips so you can deliver faster.
- Search efficiency- Jump-start any creative project with access to millions of curated, royalty-free photos, graphics, templates, 3D assets, videos, and our Premium collection—right inside your Creative Cloud apps via Adobe Stock for enterprise. You'll get up to 10x efficiency gains, over working with common stock services.
- Iterate faster- Spend more time being creative and less time on mundane tasks thanks to productivity features across the entire Creative Cloud for enterprise platform.
- Personalization for you- View in-app learning content, which over time will provide personalized learning content based on how the application is used.
The applications are installed and run on your desktop, just like any other desktop application. The first time you download any of the individual creative apps, you automatically download Creative Cloud for your desktop. You use the Creative Cloud desktop app to access, download, and update any of the individual creative applications.
Note: If you are already accessing the Creative Cloud application via an Adobe ID, you will have the option to login with either your Adobe ID or Federated ID (i.e. organization credentials) once the migration occurs. If you have any content stored under your Adobe ID, you can follow the steps here to migrate this content to your new Enterprise account.
Familiarize yourself with the Adobe Creative Cloud for Enterprise at the links below to get the most use out of your access.
- User Guide- Get quick answers and step-by-step instructions for downloading and accessing the Creative Cloud.
- Beginner’s Guide- Learn the basics and start your first project.
- Tutorials- Find tutorials to help you expand your skills.
- Migrating Assets- Migrate content from your existing Adobe ID account to your Federated ID (or organization) account with a few easy steps.